At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As our Accounting Clerk, you support the S.E.E.K. Arizona accounting team with daily duties and projects and report directly to the Controller at S.E.E.K. Arizona. You will have clerical duties, primarily in accounting but with some administrative and operational assignments as well. You will be responsible for Accounts Payable (invoices and credit card reconciliations) and maintain the financial electronic filing system. You will also provide quality control and data entry review on billing and payroll data.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Codes invoices and purchase card logs to multiple departments as appropriate and enters into Quickbooks.
- Prepares checks on a weekly basis and reviews AP aging with Controller.
- Scans all copies into respective e-files.
- Reconciles vendor statements, research and corrects discrepancies, contacting vendor as necessary.
- Reconciles credit card statements and purchase card logs.
- For quality claims control, participates in semi-monthly billing, data entry and review processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality service.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
- Can work effectively in both quiet and noisy environments
- Strong grasp of basic mathematical and Excel functions
- Experience working with queries in a variety of databases
- 2 years related work experience
Be able to lift 25-30 pounds.
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: T5gbdaOrFG