Accounts Payable Administrator
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As our Accounts Payable Administrator, you support the S.E.E.K. Arizona accounting team with daily duties and projects and report directly to the Controller at S.E.E.K. Arizona. You will have clerical duties, primarily in accounting but with some administrative and operational assignments as well. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining Accounts Payable copies into respective e-files. S.E.E.K Arizona’s Accounts Payable Administrator has a strong grasp of basic mathematical and Excel functions, and works effectively in both quiet and noisy environments. The Accounts Payable Administrator is a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides vendor onboarding, maintenance and administration as needed.
- Verify and code invoices and purchase card logs to multiple departments as appropriate and enter into Quickbooks.
- Reviews AP aging with CFO and prepares checks on a weekly basis
- Reconciles vendor statements, research and corrects discrepancies, contacting vendor as necessary.
- Reconciles credit card statements and purchase card logs.
- For quality claims control, participates in semi-monthly billing, data entry and review processes.
- Provides administrative support to accounting and other departments.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with formulas and queries in a variety of databases
- Self-motivated - has a desire to assume additional responsibilities
- 2 years related work experience
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality service
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: IleIbOuY7V