Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA - West Valley
Do you love helping others succeed? Are you a compassionate individual searching for a way to make a difference in someone’s life?
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provides integrated, evidence based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess, create, and facilitate the implementation of student behavior plans/programming.
- Implement home-based parent training and behavioral services to increase treatment efficacy.
- Manage recruitment efforts and initial student evaluations.
- Supervise Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and facilitate weekly group supervision.
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed BCBA
- You are person-centered by focusing on the needs of the person rather than the needs of the agency or the service.
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and acting empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement. And then there’s the flexibility in scheduling, the support to grow professionally, and the autonomy to treat from your strengths!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: OLQ5qyfiS0