Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
S.E.E.K. Arizona is currently seeking BCBAs to join our behavioral health team in supporting children and young adults with developmental disabilities in their homes and community.
S.E.E.K. Arizona behavior analysts are responsible for the overall training, supervision and support of Behavioral Health Technicians (RBT/BHTs) and clients with developmental disabilities in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area. This position requires a flexible team member specializing in crises behaviors whom can perform behavior analytic duties in a home based setting. The candidate must be able perform the following duties:
- Perform various methods of assessment such as functional behavior assessments (FBA), VB-Map, AFLS, or Vineland and demonstrate fundamental knowledge of principles of applied behavioral analysis (ABA).
- Develop, monitor, and update individual behavior/treatment plans.
- Train and supervise BHTs to ensure competence regarding client goals.
- Observe and evaluate BHT competency in technical and documentation duties.
- Conduct behavioral intervention trainings for providers, parents, schools, and community.
- Submit timely reports and pertinent client documentation.
- Maintain frequent communication with team members.
- Supervise BCBA or BCaBA students per observational requirements.
- Provide behavioral support to inter-agency professionals in other departments.
- Provide some OBM support in systems development.
Skills / Requirements
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Psychology, Education or related behavioral health field.
- BCBA certification, or sitting for the behavior analyst board certification exam within 12 months.
- Must be able to meet the requirements for Arizona licensure upon completion of board certification.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide staff training, supervision, and planning.
- At least 2 years of experience with pediatric populations, developmental disabilities, and autism spectrum disorder diagnoses necessary.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid flex days
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Continuing education stipend
- Performance/target-based bonus
Pay: $55,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 011