Behavior Coach, RBT : Clinic & Field
Do you love helping others succeed? Are you a compassionate individual searching for a way to make a difference in someone’s life?
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As a BRIEF Behavior Technician you will be responsible for the students enrolled in the BRIEF Early Intervention Program under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). As a technician in the program you will help increase verbal, social, and group participation behaviors and reduce the undesirable behavior of students (ages 3-5) in preparation for a traditional learning setting. BRIEF Behavior Technicians are enthusiastic about continued growth in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and passionate about working to change the lives of young children.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implementation of individualized Behavior Support Plans
- Implementation of teaching strategies such as Discrete Trial Training (DTT) and Natural Environment Teaching (NET)
- Data collection in various settings and formats
- Provide both group and one-to-one behaviorally based treatments as determined by function-based assessments with the support of a BCBA.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You can provide person-centered services by putting the interests of the individual receiving support at the center of everything you do.
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and act empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement. Gain advanced skills and experience by working alongside master’s level professionals.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: IdhsEga5Ux