Behavior Technician (ABA)- Part Time
Do you love helping others succeed? Are you a compassionate individual searching for a way to make a difference in someone’s life?
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As an ABA Behavior Coach you will work in homes with families to improve a child's life through skill acquisition and increasing appropriate behaviors. Behavior Coaches support the child, family, and team members delivering interventions designed specifically for each unique individual. You will focus on a variety of areas:
- Following daily routines
- Independent living
- Anger management and self-regulation
- Building appropriate relationships/interactions with family members
- Increasing effective communication skills
- Appropriate peer relationships
- Working with children to increase positive behavior and reduce maladaptive behavior
- Implementation of behavior strategies
- Assist parents and team members with behavior strategies
- Basic data collection
- Daily notes and a monthly report
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain a Fingerprint clearance card.
- First aid and CPR preferred
- Must have own reliable source of transportation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 2 years of ABA behavioral health experience
- Registered behavior technician Certification (RBT) preferred
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement.