Why work for S.E.E.K. Arizona?
When you join our team, you are gaining more than just a job. You are getting the opportunity to make a difference every day. The work you do significantly impacts the lives of the individuals we support as well as the lives of their families.
We recognize our employees are a critical asset to the success of these children and adults. As a result, we support our full-time employees by providing a comprehensive package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Flex Time
- Scholarships for employees and spouses to attend Grand Canyon University
- Support for Continuing Education & maintaining licensure
- Discounted child care & Camp Runamuk registration
- Incentive based raises & bonuses
- BCBA/BCaBA supervision
- RBT certification program
- Internship opportunities in Speech, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Counseling, and Education programs
In addition to standard benefits, we also offer unique perks you’ll only find at S.E.E.K. Arizona:
- Social get-togethers (celebrations, potlucks, happy hours, and more)
- Flexible work schedules
- Positive feedback on performance
- Inter-departmental collaboration
- Experienced mentors in the fields of Behavior Analysis, Professional Therapy & Education
- Practicum site for local and online Masters' programs in Behavior Analysis
- Opportunities for advancement
Join Our Talent Community
Are you interested in working with us, but don’t see a position that’s right for you? Submit your information to our Talent Community to be considered for an opening at a later date.