Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As our Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Supervisor you will be responsible for the overall training supervision and support of the behavioral health employees and clients in the great Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area. S.E.E.K. Arizona’s BCBA Supervisor a flexible team member who can perform duties in a variety of environments (school, clinc, and home). The scheduled of our BCBA Supervisor varies by client and depends upon need. Services are generally scheduled Sunday through Saturday between 8am-8pm.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Train new providers and supervise existing providers to ensure competence regarding client goals
- Implement fundamental knowledge of principals of applied behavior analysis (ABA)and related methods of assessment such as functional behavior assessments or functional analysis.
- Develop and monitor individual treatment programs and behavior plans.
- Conduct behavioral intervention trainings for providers, parents, schools, and community trainings. Supervise BCBA or BCaBA students per observational requirements.
- Maintain communication with team members and preform other duties as assigned.
- BCBA Certification or Licensure
- Experience as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Experience with the pediatric population
Qualifications and Skills:
- You provide person-centered services by putting the interests of the individual receiving support at the center of everything you do.
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and act empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: pTiDDMNFHd