Clinic Supervisor - BCBA Early Intervention Program
Salary Expectations: $80,000-$90,000 annually, based on experience.
$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus Eligible
$5,000.00 First Year Anniversary Bonus Eligible
S.E.E.K Arizona is looking for a BCBA with a Verbal Behavior Specialty to be the Early Intervention Clinic Supervisor, responsible for all early learner treatment programs emphasizing the production of verbal behavior. Working with clients based in the outpatient clinics, the Clinic Supervisor utilizes behavior analytic assessments to identify and create needed programming to reduce challenging behavior and teach developmentally appropriate milestones. The Clinic Supervisor is passionate about and responsible for the training and supervision of our Registered Behavior Technicians and individuals who are seeking credentialing through the BACB. This position requires a flexible team member who can work competently across multiple environments (clinic, school, and homes) and with an integrated team of professionals from other theoretic backgrounds.
- Assess, create, and facilitate the implementation of student behavior plans/programming
- Implement home-based parent training and behavioral services to increase treatment efficacy.
- Manage recruitment efforts and initial student evaluations
- Supervise Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and facilitate weekly group supervision.
- Supervise professionals seeking BCBA certification (BCBA supervisees)
- Manage weekly staff meetings
- Participate in weekly or bi-weekly clinical supervision
- Supervise and train the Lead Behavior Technician
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or Education.
- Must be a Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst in the state of Arizona.
- At least 3 years of experience working with children with severe behavioral disorders. Experience creating and supervising Early Intensive Behavior Intervention (EIBI) services for children 3-5 years of age is preferred.
- Solid foundation in the analysis of verbal behavior.
- Meets supervision criteria set forth by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board to provide supervision for BCBA supervisees.
The selected individual must be able to demonstrate that they have strong collaborative skills as they are part of a team, problem solving skills that will assist with the success of the child and family, effective people skills as this is a service oriented environment, verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills that support a multi-tasking position.
- Demonstrate strong collaborative, problems solving, interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
- Computer & Internet knowledge; MS Word and Excel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a Valid Arizona Driver's license and a clean 39-month record
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Fingerprint Clearance - Must successfully past a criminal background check.
- Employee must be at least 21 years of age
- Confidentiality - HIPAA compliance
- Lifting to 30 pounds
- Completing all components of Safety-Care training
- Pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and bending
- Physically assisting the client per physical needs
- Walking stairs.
- Walking and standing for long periods of time.
- Stamina to play various outdoor games.
- Capability to run short distances.
- Ability to sit on the floor to play games or assist when needed.
- Using the least restrictive blocking techniques and other methods to avoid injury to both the client and self.
Benefits and Perks
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement. And then there’s the flexibility in scheduling, the support to grow professionally, and the autonomy to treat from your strengths!