At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provides integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As an Clinical Coordinator, you would be supporting the Chief Clinical Officer and the team of Clinical Supervisors that report to her. Support would be defined as an array of administrative tasks inclusive of policy drafting, memo writing, internal and external appointment management and report creation. A successful Clinical Coordinator will need little support and is a self-starter. As a behavioral health agency, this role needs some knowledge of behavioral or medical health. Strong administrative skills in Microsoft office, scheduling, outlook, communication, and data entry. This position would have constant communication with the agency's management and supervisory team.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external staff or clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and promptly
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Plan appointments and events
- Take meeting minutes and outline deliverable items and timelines
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Maintains compliance and deliverable due dates and completes administrative functions to remain in compliance with our licensing entities (e.g. maintains a spreadsheet of policy due dates and contacts staff responsible for updating)
- Maintains a spreadsheet of all incident reports and sends timely to DDD and AHCCCS when required
- Gathers compliance information and submits required deliverables on the payor portals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Proven experience as a clinical administrator, coordinator, executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other supportive position in a medical or mental health environment.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to research and problem solve with a level of independence
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Be compassionate-Act with empathy and intuition on how others would like to be treated.
- Be a person of integrity -Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, honesty and fairness in all relationships.
- Be respectful -Understand individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care
- Be person centered- Support others to reach their full potential and be their best selves.
Benefits and Perks:
- S.E.E.K. Arizona offers medical, dental, and vision coverage for eligible employees. Employees can choose between two medical benefit plans that meet the Affordable Care Act, depending upon their needs.
- S.E.E.K. Arizona offers a 401(k) plan with company match for eligible full-time employees.
- Holidays, Paid time off, and paid sick time
- S.E.E.K. Arizona offers programs for continuing education