The Clinical Director will report Directly to the Chief Clinical Officer and is responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of the clinical and quality component of program services related staff development.
This position provides both direct and in-direct supervision to all staff in S.E.E.K clinical based programs, including but not limited to Clinical Supervisors, Behavior Analysts, Counseling, Rehabilitation Therapists, and Direct Care staff.
Participation in program development, report writing, grant writing and proposals for state contracts is required, as well as proficiency in use of computers and electronic health records/databases.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Clinical experience with the Pediatric, Child and Adolescent Population
- Minimum 3 years of experience clinically supervising at least 5 clinical staff
- Knowledge of the DDD and behavioral health system and contracts
- Knowledge of Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Methods, de-escalation techniques, and incident reporting
- Knowledge of behavioral health assessments, rehabilitation, and counseling principals
- Knowledge of ABA organization concepts
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or a related human services
- Independently Licensed Behavioral Health Professional in Arizona, (working with pediatric Population)
- Valid AZ driver’s license
- Clear 5-year driving record
- CPR/First Aid card
- DPS Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Serves as an effective leader and manager to accomplishing agency/organization objectives according to established values, mission, and vision and participates in the S.E.E.K Management Team in this manner.
- Directs the operations of S.E.E.K clinical programs, including the planning development, implementation and marketing of S.E.E.K treatment and support services, delegating specific functions, as appropriate, supervises S.E.E.K treatment based program; supervisors/managers.
- Provides oversight and audit to ensure Quality Assurance of program documentation and compliance.
- Provides oversight and audit to hold compliancy with HIPAA requirements and any other applicable state and federal laws pertaining to client confidentiality & privacy rights.
- Provides ongoing supervision to clinical supervisors and clinical oversight to ensure high quality service delivery in congruence with the agencies missions.
- Plans and ensures implementation of an ongoing program of quality improvement in conformance with all licensing and accreditation requirements including staying informed on health care reform as it affects S.E.E.K clinical services.
- Ensures that all clinical services, documentation and policies and procedures are in conformance with relevant regulatory/accreditation, legal and corporation standards, and administration and personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversees contract management and ensures clinical program compliance with agencies utilization plans
- Provides clinical consultation and direction as needed to program supervisors/managers and clinical staff.
- In collaboration with the human resources department, develops clinical staff orientation and plans and implements staff development/training program in accordance with licensing and accreditation requirements.
- Maintains good understanding and working knowledge of electronic health records and other electronic data bases used to document and bill for the provision of billable treatment services.
- Maintains effective relationships with funders and other community service providers.
- Correctly and promptly follows specified agency procedures required for the appropriate handling of all Emergency Response Codes.
- Maintains good professional and ethical standing with own professional licensing and certification boards.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: wp7DDnHxyn