Intake Specialist, High Needs Case Management
Do you love helping others succeed? Are you a compassionate individual searching for a way to make a difference in someone’s life?
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As the Universal Intake Specialist, you will support all S.E.E.K. Arizona departments by accepting client referrals, completing the intake process, and assisting with securing services through S.E.E.K. Arizona. You will also responsible for providing support to S.E.E.K. Arizona’s clients and their families, as well as employees and assists them in supporting their assigned caseload:
Fields phone calls and inquiries from individuals seeking new or additional services.
Completes phone screenings and in-home intake assessments to determine client and family needs.
Facilitates initial service delivery and coordinates with external partners (i.e. Intake Agency, RBHA, DDD) and internal partners (i.e. claims department and programmatic staff) while continuing the assessment process to update service plans based on client progress toward treatment goals.
Create, verify, and update patient records for new clients in agency data base, ensuring all supporting documents are verified as part of service delivery process (ongoing assessments, CFT/ISP/IEP meetings, progress notes, provision of services coordination of care, discharge planning) in accordance with agency and funding sources.
Review the assessments and plans completed by other agencies and integrate key aspects of the multiple assessments and plans into the S.E.E.K. Arizona service plan.
Monitor and verify services provided to each client on a weekly basis, ensuring client's staffing needs are met.
Ensure timely submission of treatment reporting obligations to RBHA, DDD, Primary Care Physician, insurance companies, and other funding sources.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You provide person-centered services by putting the interests of the individual receiving support at the center of everything you do.
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and act empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: VR4ObG1BDx