Life Skills Site Coordinator BCBA
The Life Skills Coordinator is responsible for all treatment programs within our Life Skills site. The Site Coordinator utilizes behavior analytic assessments to identify and create needed programming to reduce challenging behavior and teach developmentally appropriate life skills. The Site Coordinator is passionate about and responsible for the training and supervision of our Registered Behavior Technicians and individuals who are seeking credentialing through the BACB. This position requires a flexible team member who can work competently across multiple environments (clinic, school, and homes) and with an integrated team of professionals from other theoretic backgrounds.
- Assess, create, and facilitate the implementation of student behavior plans/programming
- Assess and manage staffing patterns.
- Oversee day to day operations of the life skills program
- Implement home-based parent training and behavioral services to increase treatment efficacy.
- Manage recruitment efforts and initial student evaluations
- Supervise Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- Manage weekly staff meetings
- Participate in weekly clinical supervision with lead teachers and weekly or bi weekly with Clinical Supervisor
- Supervise and train the Lead life skills teachers
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or Education.
- Must be a Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst or Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst in the state of Arizona.
- At least 1 year of experience working with children with severe behavioral disorders.
- Solid foundation in the analysis of verbal behavior.
- Meets supervision criteria set forth by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board to provide supervision for BCBA supervisees.
The selected individual must be able to demonstrate that they have strong collaborative skills as they are part of a team, problem solving skills that will assist with the success of the child and family, effective people skills as this is a service oriented environment, verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills that support a multi-tasking position.
- Demonstrate strong collaborative, problems solving, interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
- Computer & Internet knowledge; MS Word and Excel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a Valid Arizona Driver's license and a clean 39-month record
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Fingerprint Clearance - Must successfully past a criminal background check.
- Employee must be at least 21 years of age
- Confidentiality - HIPAA compliance
- Lifting to 30 pounds
- Completing all components of Safety-Care training
- Pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and bending
- Physically assisting the client per physical needs
- Walking stairs.
- Walking and standing for long periods of time.
- Stamina to play various outdoor games.
- Capability to run short distances.
- Ability to sit on the floor to play games or assist when needed.
- Using the least restrictive blocking techniques and other methods to avoid injury to both the client and self.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: eVBAdAer3R