Occupational Therapist Assitant (COTA)-Contracted
S.E.E.K. Arizona is a family-centered agency providing dynamic programs and therapy services to pediatric and young adult populations with developmental disabilities and behavioral health needs in the Greater Metro Phoenix area. Our agency focuses on all aspects of a client’s development offering individualized, developmentally appropriate and comprehensive services in treatment so that each person may reach their potential.
We are a small but growing clinic that recognizes quality over quantity. We are seeking out Occupational Therapists who are passionate, caring, and eager to deliver pediatric therapy services to our client population.
Join S.E.E.K. Arizona and have the chance to work with an integrated team of Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Behavior Analysts, Counselors, and Special Educators that provide integrated health care services in a variety of settings: Outpatient Integrated Clinic, our developmental Preschool, client’s home, and community. You will have opportunities to advance and grow professionally within the agency and we will provide you with excellent opportunities to network, collaborate, and/or co-treat with additional professionals including other therapists, behavior analysts, counselors, and special educators.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Pediatric experience
- Knowledge and practice with developmental disorders including, but not limited to, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down’s Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Developmental Delay, Intellectual Impairment, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, etc.
- Ability to develop and/or implement individualized client treatment plans for problems such as decreased strength, coordination, motor planning, poor handwriting, poor self-regulation, sensory processing issues, or decreased independence with self-care and/or self-help skills based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, or social workers
- Ability to create individualized home programs for clients and/or their families to follow
- Ability to write functional and measurable outcomes that should be met within a specific time frame
- Certificate from The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapist Assistant Program, culminating in an associate degree
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Ability to work flexible hours including Saturdays
TOGETHER WE’LL HELP EACH INDIVIDUAL REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: em89CsX4Jm