Professional Counselor, Telemedicine Remote ( LAC )
Do you love helping others succeed? Are you a compassionate individual searching for a way to make a difference in someone’s life?
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As a Clinician at S.E.E.K. Arizona you will provide individual, family, and group counseling for children and families with a focus on the autism spectrum disorder (ASD) population. Clinicians conduct intakes and assessments, develop service plans, and collaborate with Child and Family Team (CFT) meetings. Clinicians work and collaborate with school programs, referral agencies, and other outside resources. Clinicians maintain clinical documentation and complete progress reports. Services may be provided in-home or at the clinic, depending on client's needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides clinical services including psychotherapy, case management, and intakes and assessment.
- Engages the child/family collaboratively to create safety and stability for each family member.
- Develops and implements trauma-informed interventions.
- Collaboratively establishes strengths-based treatment plans that identify presenting issues, dated goals, and measurable objectives.
- Assesses client progress and needs, including recommendations for formal and informal community resources, transition planning, and aftercare plans of behavioral health services.
- Attend and participant in S.E.E.K. Arizona integrated care staff meetings.
- Documents and submits encounter notes, progress reports, assessments, and other clinical records according to industry standards.
- Follows ethical guidelines as outlined in the American Counseling Association’s code of ethics.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters in Counseling, Family Counseling or similar.
- LAC Licensed Associate Counselor
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and act empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement. We offer LPC supervision for eligible licensure.