At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provides integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As the Recruiting Specialist, you will find potential candidates, screen them, and hire/recommend them for placement (depending on the level of the position). You will utilize both traditional and non-traditional resources and maintain a network of contacts to identify and attract talented staff. This should include community networking events, job fairs, online sources, career fairs, social media, advertising/marketing, and headhunting. As the Recruiting Specialist, you will conduct initial interviews by phone or in person to narrow the number of potential candidates to be interviewed by the hiring manager for professional staff. You will demonstrate consistent follow-up and great customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR staff to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes to determine which candidates meet minimum requirements and move chosen candidates onto the next step in the hiring process.
- Conduct reference and background checks by verifying employment information and contacting references provided by the candidate. Administer appropriate company assessment/scoring on candidates.
- Partner, in tandem, with HR Specialist for on-boarding of new candidates
- Provide timely reports on hiring activity.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and workflow
- engage and educate hiring managers and supervisors on recruiting best practices
- Stay current with personnel policy, and federal/state laws regarding employment practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 years of HR experience, ideally running recruitment campaigns
- Top notch communication skills (group presentations and individually, written and orally)
- Comfortable with public speaking
Qualifications and Skills:
- You provide person-centered services by putting the interests of the individual receiving support at the center of everything you do.
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and act empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from as well as dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1ruIO2pUiG