Registered Behavior Technician - Part Time
Do you love helping others succeed? Are you a compassionate individual searching for a way to make a difference in someone’s life?
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provide integrated, evidence-based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
As a Behavior Coach you will work in homes with families to improve a child's life through skill acquisition and increasing appropriate behaviors. Behavior Coaches support the child, family, and team members delivering interventions designed specifically for each unique individual. You will focus on a variety of areas:
- Following daily routines
- Independent living
- Anger management and self-regulation
- Building appropriate relationships/interactions with family members
- Increasing effective communication skills
- Appropriate peer relationships
- Working with children to increase positive behavior and reduce maladaptive behavior
- Implementation of behavior strategies
- Assist parents and team members with behavior strategies
- Basic data collection
- Daily notes and a monthly report
Qualifications and Skills:
- You provide person-centered services by putting the interests of the individual receiving support at the center of everything you do.
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and act empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks:
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: lWFxQLdczJ