Senior BCBA/Early Intervention Site Supervisor
Do you love helping others succeed? Are you a compassionate individual searching for a way to make a difference in someone’s life?
At S.E.E.K. Arizona our vision is to strengthen families and communities by helping people be their best selves, through dignity and acceptance. We are a person-centered agency that provides integrated, evidence based services to those in our community with Autism, Intellectual/Developmental, or behavioral health disabilities. We are looking for those who are committed to a culture of helping; who will strengthen our community and agency through compassion, integrity, and respect. As a member of our team, we are also committed to helping you be your best.
Early Intervention Site Supervisor
As the Early Intervention Site Supervisor and Senior BCBA you are responsible for all early learner treatment programs within our Outpatient Clinic. You will utilize behavior analytic assessments to identify and create needed programming to reduce challenging behavior and teach developmentally appropriate milestones. You will be passionate about and responsible for the training and supervision of our Registered Behavior Technicians and individuals who are seeking credentialing through the BACB. This position requires a flexible team member who can work competently across multiple environments (clinic, school, and homes) and with an integrated team of professionals from other theoretic backgrounds.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will assess, create, and facilitate the implementation of student behavior plans/programming.
- You will implement home-based parent training and behavioral services to increase treatment efficacy.
- You will manage recruitment efforts and initial student evaluations.
- You will supervise Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and facilitate weekly group supervision.
Qualifications and Skills
- You are person-centered by focusing on the needs of the person rather than the needs of the agency or the service.
- You are integrated in your efforts by caring for a person through a team approach, effectively communicating needs, outcome information, and working together to develop better supports.
- You use evidence-based knowledge in your decision-making processes involving care and support.
- You demonstrate compassion to others by being understanding and sensitive to their needs, and acting empathetically to where they are at in their life.
- You are a person of integrity by maintaining a high level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in your relationships.
- You respect individual needs and expectations to be able to provide quality care.
- You build community by ensuring those around you feel valued as members, you celebrate their differences, and you embrace it by giving back.
Benefits and Perks
S.E.E.K. Arizona has 4 health plans to choose from; plus dental, vision, pet care, and AFLAC. We match your 401k contributions, invest in your continuing education and provide opportunities for tuition reimbursement. And then there’s the flexibility in scheduling, the support to grow professionally, and the autonomy to treat from your strengths!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: OLQ5qyfiS0